Software Engineer Back-End (m/f/d)
Metal and electrical industry
8 locations - 1 goal: We will find your new job.
Here is your ticket to your dream job as a Software Engineer Back-End (m/f/d) in a company in Kaiserslautern.
This position is being offered through labor leasing.
Applicants must already reside in Germany and have a valid work permit.
Why PEAG Peronal:
- The freedom toexplore new projects
- The support to think outside the box
- Advanced tools and technology
- 35 hour week
- Holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Employer-funded pension
- Discount campaigns on travel, fashion, technology, mobile communications and much more
- Almost every second of our employees is taken on by our customers
- Developing APIs and services on cloud infrastructure that serve customer facing web and mobile applications
- Developing and maintaining cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Engaging in all aspects of the software delivery cycle including design, implementation, building, (automated) testing, deployment, and support
- Participating in Agile Software Development activities including team sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and team retrospectives
- Collaborating with Product Managers, UX /UI Designers, SW Architects, Testers, Customer Support representatives and other supporting teams
- Interfacing regularly with customers to ensure technical solutions are meeting their needs
What skills you need:
- University degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or comparable qualification
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software developer in the development of backend code using the latest versions of Java, Spring and Python
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in using cloud technologies like AWS, Docker, OpenStack, or Azure
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in developing (RESTful) APIs
- Solid understanding of architectural styles and patterns of modern backend architecture, including micro-services, serverless solutions, containerization, etc.
- Broad experience in working with continuous integration tools (like GitHub, Jenkins, or Drone), building pipelines and test automation
- Broad experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- 2+ years of experience as a member of an agile software development team
- Fluent English skills with an excellent faculty of expression in word and writing
- Good German skills are desirable
This makes you stand out:
- Experience with native iOS development in Swift/ Objective C
- Experience with Android mobile development in Kotlin/Java
- Knowledge and experience in data analytics, machine learning approaches and related technologies
You are intere We’re looking forward to your application. You still have questions regarding the position Software Engineer Back-End (m/f/d)? Feel free to contact Mr. Marc Luzinski via phone.
We’re happy to hear from you and help you with your questions.
T: 0621 3770080
PEAG Personal GmbH
67061 Ludwigshafen am Rhein
No suitable job at the moment? Then register here directly for our Talentnetwork.